The Monk™ Dog Winter Fleece Coat is a versatile coat which works as both a drying towel and a winter coat.
This beautiful, high quality dog coat made from 100% cotton terry protects your dog perfectly against the cold weather or against rainy weather. It not only protects from the cold wind and rain, but also dries the dog in no time keeping him dry, warm and comfortable so you can relax and have a cup of coffee because you have just finished taking care of your darling pet!
Unique Design & Easy to Wear
Simply pull the cape over the head of the dog end stretch it over their back. Put the tail through the hole located in the back of the cape. Pull the belly strap between the forelegs and close it with a buckle at the back. It covers nicely the whole chest and belly area and is adjustable. TThe practical turtleneck (Monk Collar) also allows a drying of the neck or can be used as a hood.
You do not need to separately take along a towel because the coat absorb moisture with remarkable efficiency. The Monk™ is an absolute must for any dog owner that loves their dogs.
Features and Benefits
- No static charge when taking off the cape or rubbing the dog fur
- In comparisson to other types of fabrics, terry fabric can absorb a lot of moisture
The Monk™ absorbs the moisture not only superficially but also from the undercoat of the dog
- Cotton terry fabric stores the moisture directly in fibers and thus transports the moisture away from the dog’s coat.
Multiple Colors & Sizes
Proportioned to fit most dogs, with adjustable belly width and adjustable foot openings (please measure your pet's torso length & widest portion of the belly to ensure proper fit). The Monk™ dog winter fleece coat is available in 7 colors & 8 sizes; view our Sizing Chart below to find the perfect size for your dog.
Choosing the right size
When measuring, the dog needs to be in standing position, back bone as straight as possible. Measurements are taken firmly from the dog. Measure the back length from the dog’s neck up to the end of their back – to the beginning of the tail. If the dog is in betwenn two sizes, choose the larger size.
- Please kindly check your pet's measurements to make sure that the clothes fits your pets before you order (1 Inch=2.54 Cm).
- For the growing pet, kindly choose the bigger size.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
- Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.